4-day cruise on the Sea of Seto
Departure from Mushiake:
Saturday, July 30th 2016
- Saturday, August 6th 2016 Special offer : 20% off for this departure
- Saturday, November 12th 2016
- Saturday, December 24th 2016
Mushiake – Hinase – Bôzejima
- Welcome and boarding at noon in Mushiake
- Presentation of the boat and its crew, departure toward Mushiake Bay and lunch.
- Departure toward Hinase (a city renown for its seafood).
- A walk and visit of the Gomi no Ïchi seafood market
- Cruise to Bôzejima, the fishermen’s island. Its small port and its colorful traditional fishing boats decorated with flags.
- Mooring in Bôzejima bay and dinner.
- Possibility to visit the statue of Benzaïten (Sarasvatī, a Japanese and Hindue Buddhist divinity) and the fishermens’s village.
Bôzejima – Shôdoshima
- Mooring in Bôzejima . Visit of a fish farming and fishing center. Optional: going out with a fisherman for initiation to Japanese fishing techniques.
- Cruise to Shôdoshima, second island in the Sea of Seto
- Docking at the Seatiger Island Inn Hotel’s dock (nautical activities, kayak, snorkeling, etc.)
- Bains japonais (Japanese baths) renown and feeding on a source from the neighboring mountain.
- Nearby, beginning of a hiking path and discovery of birds endemic to this mountain.
- Barbecue near the sea (optional).
- After breakfast, cruise around Shôdoshima all day long or tour of the island of Shôdoshima in a mini bus. Visit of traditional factory of soy sauce, olive trees plantation, the rebuilt village used in the movie Twenty-four Eyes, temples and many other points of interest.
- KANKAKEI trecking 2H + return transfer. You can ride aerial tramway if you want use one way or return
- Docking at the Furusato-Mura Sea Station’s dock (small typical rural village In Ikeda), lunch and dinner Included.
- Free visit of Furusato-Mura on foot or rented bicycle all day long.
- Sight seeing tour for 3hours by private car.
- After a lunch, get on minibus and visit soya factory”Yamaroku”, narrowest channel of the world “Dobuchi Kaikyo”,”Meipam museum”, movie site “24eyes”, short walk at Nakayama village, olive farm , visit some temple and shrine. See below website for each spot. http://shodoshima.or.jp/ml/archives/category/sightseeing In case of enjoy private walk in local town by foot, we have enough time at Shodoshima.
- Possibility of guided excursion in a kayak & snorkeling or optional trekking.
- Double bed cabin: € 1,100
- Cabin suite: € 1,600
Interactive map of cruises in the est of Sea of Seto
(Les itinéraires et excursions peuvent être modifiées sans préavis à cause d’aléas imprévisibles, de la météo ou pour des raisons techniques indépendantes de notre volonté)